|Syncrowave® 200 Runner AC/DC TIG:
All Miller Electric products are sold and serviced by Weld Specialty Supply Corp. an authorized Miller Electric Distributor.
NEW Miller Syncrowave® 200 Runner AC/DC TIG Welder
Best in class - the Syncrowave 200 is a Squarewave welding package that provides you with professional performance at an economical price.
A complete industrial grade single-phase, squarewave output, AC/DC TIG/Stick machine, and now with adjustable AC Balance Control and other new features. All you need is filler material, a bottle of shielding gas and some stick electrodes and you're ready to start welding. With over 20 years of Squarewave technology, the Syncrowave 200 is a full-featured machine that brings you capabilities which were previously available only with heavy-duty industrial TIG equipment.
- Squarewave™ output with AC balance features adjustable penetration and cleaning action while increasing arc stability on various aluminum alloys, and helps eliminate tungsten spitting and arc rectification.
- Dual digital meters allow for quick and easy viewing of actual and preset values of amperage and voltage. Allows for greater accuracy and repeatability in the welding procedure.
- NEW Built-in Pulse Control enhances weld bead and puddle control for improved appearance and quality.
- NEW Cable management system uses dual cable hangers and foot control storage conveniently attached to the power source side panels.
- NEW Auto Postflow protects the weld end zone and electrode by optimizing postflow time base on welding amperage.
- NEW 115 Volt Auxiliary Power with convenient receptacle on front panel for cooling system or small tools.
- NEW Syncro Start allows the operator to select Soft, Standard or Hot TIG HF starts to optimize the application according to tungsten diameter and material thickness.
- NEW Runner has low cylinder rack to eliminate lifting gas cylinders.
Squarewave - The AC output of a power source that has the ability to rapidly switch between the positive and negative half cycles of alternating current.
LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation - Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
Thermal Overload Protection - Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
Adaptive Hot Start™ for Stick - Automatically increases output amerage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
Comes Complete With:
- Power source with primary cord
- No. 39 "Runner" running gear and cylinder rack
- 150 amp TIG Torch with 12 1/2 ft (3.8 m) cord
- 12 ft (3.7 m) work cable and clamp
- Electrode holder and quick-connect
- RFCS-14 Foot Control with 20 ft (6 m) cord
- Gas regulator and gas hose
Quick Specs: Syncrowave 200
Input Power Requires 1-Phase Power
Rated Output 150 A at 26.0 Volts, at 40% Duty Cycle
Output Power Range AC or DC: 5 - 200 Amps
Weight 238 lb (108 kg)
Applications & Processes:
Light Industrial Applications
Maintenance and Repair